Dr. Mason McCloskey grew up in Anchorage, Alaska, and graduated from Dimond High School in 2010, where he played football and ran track.
Dr. McCloskey’s formal education started at Northern Arizona University, where his love of fitness earned him a Bachelor’s in Exercise Science. From there he headed off to the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon, and received a Bachelor’s in Human Biology along with his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
Dr. McCloskey pursued additional training in sports education, becoming an NSCA certified strength coach, a Champion Performance Specialist and one of three providers in the state that are Complete Concussion Management certified clinicians.
You may see Dr. McCloskey around Anchorage volunteering his time as one of the assistant coaches for Dimond High School’s Track and Field team, coaching at Elite Sports Performance or putting together educational talks for local organizations like Special Olympics, Skinny Raven, and Orangetheory Fitness.
During his “down” time, the Pittsburgh Steelers fan enjoys fly fishing, camping, and going on adventures with his fiancé Kyrsten, son Easton and two Australian Shepherds, Jaeger and Kavik.
Dr. McCloskey’s certifications include:
- Complete Concussion Management clinician
- Champion Performance Specialist
- Chiropractic Biophysics certified
- Rocktape certified FMT basic & performance taping
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Exercise 1-3
- Mulligan Concept: Upper Quadrant Certification